There are some websites out there claiming that they have solutions for this but most of them are just scams and solutions they offer are no longer working. So stop troubling because we have effective and updated 2017 solutions for you.
Along with the Android Lollipop 5.1 version, Google has introduced a new security feature designed to render the phone unavailable for usage in the unfortunate event when it might get stolen or lost.
Here’s how the Google Account Verification works
Let’s say that you just lost your phone and another person found it. Normally, this person will not be able to use the phone if you have already set up a screen lock pattern or security PIN.
In the past, this could have been easily bypassed by just factory resetting the device.
Now, since Google introduced the new Google Account Verification or Factory Reset Protection (FRP) the phone becomes unavailable for usage if the person performing the factory reset does not have the credentials of the Google Account that was previously logged on the phone.
This can also heavily impact users that buy the device from a third party (e.g eBay) and cannot get in touch with the person that sold them the phone. Most users reported not being able to use the phone because they could not get past the screen where the phone asks for the Google Account.
After the phone has finished its factory reset it will reboot and you will be prompted to choose the desired display language. After choosing the correct language please follow the next steps:
1. Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
2. The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
3. Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
4. Tap and hold the “@” character until a Settings menu pops up
5. Select Google Keyboard Settings
6. Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (or More depending on what Android OS you are running)
7. Select the Help&Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
8. Long press to select any text on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
9. A search field will be shown (delete the text inside the search field)
10. Type Settings in the search field
11. Tap “About Phone” and tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
12. Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
13. Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
14. Restart the device
15. Connect it to Wifi again
Notice how you won’t be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account
If the solution above doesn’t work for your device we have Pro Solutions for you!
Benefits of buying our Pro Solutions:
- You get solutions that have been tested, constantly updated and proved to be 100% working on all Android devices, e.g LG, MOTOROLA, HUAWEI, ZTE , HTC, LENOVO, VODAFONE (including VFD 200), HISENSE, SAMSUNG (including galaxy S8), SONY XPERIA, (including XA 3111) …and more
- Our Pro solutions works on latest security patches
- You will have access to our video tutorials
- Our Pro solutions have images and screenshots for better understanding
- You receive an additional PDF file with all solutions available
- You will have access to our customer support service.
- Documented in full details
- You will have access to BYPASS FRP APPS
Get them today for $7 only
After a Successful payment you will receive an email instantly with a link to download the pdf file with all solutions as well as instructions to view our Pro Solutions and videos
♣ Do you want some amazing discounts? Like our facebook page to get COUPONS.
♣ GREAT NEWS: Join our referral program and earn commission on every purchase
♣ Do you want to partnership with us or you want to sell your products/services through this website? Contact us through our contact form